Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year Wishes For 2013

Blog post #42 of 365
This was an exchange between Hope and I tonight. Read on.
Me, "Just a reminder. Gravity works so please do not shoot your gun into the air."
HL, "You take all the fun out of newyears. Lol
Me, "Oh Hope you can shoot down just miss the underground gas lines when you do it!"
HL, "I'm stuck at work all by myself till 1030 no shooting for me tonight." 
Me, "Yay for work and you could make it home to shoot the ground if you want to miss the gas line, lol!" 
HL, " Ok but I don't think my single shot bb gun would penetrate anything. Lol
Me, "Hey it is the thrill of the noise on a night like this! But your BB gun is probably only a little louder than my Nerf gun. I'll be shooting that one. Those are less likely to hurt me, lol."
A few other New Year greetings from friends that I enjoyed. I love my friends!!!
"Happy New Year's to each and every chronic complainer, optimist, and all the normal people too." JB
"Here's to us my friends. We weathered through 2012 with all it's ups and downs. I pray that 2013 brings us all health, happiness and prosperity. May our friendships strengthen throughout the years and across the miles." KH
"Happy New Year everyone! I'm posting this now because I always fall asleep before midnight..." KA

"Happy Nude Year?" JK to SK 

"Goodbye 2012....def one of the worst years yet!!! Welcoming in 2013 with lots of appreciation for family, friends . May this next year be one of hope and happiness and peace. As negative as this post sounds, I really am bitterly sweetly thankful for what and those I hold dear!!" KS
"Happiness and love wishes to each of you as we ring in the new year!" MT (Composer)

"Let's just take a moment to think about all the dogs that will hide under beds tonight being frightened by all the noisemakers and fireworks." TJ
 
 "Happy New Year!!!!!! Kiss kiss hug" MP

Remember what I said about having the best friends. Maybe this glimpse will help you see why I love them.

I really hope 2013 brings good health, happiness, love, greater faith and prosperity to my friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment