Friday, December 21, 2012

Time

Blog post 26 of 365

I am ahead of myself of purpose because I have a busy month ahead. Today is December 21, 2012 the official end of the Mayan calendar. I had to make note of the fact that I am still here writing this blog so the world did not come to an end. Not today anyway. Time didn't run out. The batteries in the kitchen clock did but that is about it.

Today started in Australia yesterday so officially for this side of the international dateline is behind on the information.

I wonder what all of the preppers are doing now? You know the survivalist who are waiting for the end to come with bunkers full of food a supplies. I know not all of them were thinking of today. Some are awaiting the zombie apocalypse, lol. I imagine anything is possible. I have food and supplies for about a month if I don't bathe or flush but I could eat and sleep.

For all of you preppers I have to say I am only joking. I think everyone should be prepared in case of an emergency. Flood, earthquake or what have you but I wouldn't know where to begin. So good for you. May you all have a great life after the rest of us perish should that emergency happen.

I am grateful the world didn't end today. I have people to cherish, things to finish and more to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment