Monday, December 31, 2012

Friends

Blog post # 40 of 365

More on favorite people.

Some of the best favorite people are friends. First off you get to pick them. If you found out it was a bad choice you move on.

I have some of the best kinds of friends.

There are those I have just met and things are still new.

There are those who have been around a while who I can still surprise.

Then there are the very best kind of friends. The ones who I have known forever. We have shared much together and we have history. Those are the friends who just love you because I am me. They will listen without judgements or maybe they have just learned to keep the judgements to themselves. I just know that I can pick up the phone or go online and talk to them and they get me. They love me in spite of me.

Yup, I have lots of friends and I love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment