Saturday, December 29, 2012

Recent Great Quotes Friends Have Made That I Love

Blog post #37 or 365
I am a Facebook participant. I read what my friends have to say. I make comments, suggestions and give well wishes. I do not normally share but once in a while I hit the like button. Rare but it happens. 
So today I decided to share a few quotes that friends posted. Some may be their words while others might be quotes they are posting. Confusing maybe but I felt they were worth a second look. 
"Today's assignment? Hug someone unexpectedly, and check out their reaction!" Karen D
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Jessica L
"Sickness is the bodies way of telling people to go away." Jenny H
"Ladies, I can't Photoshop self-esteem, self-confidence or self-worth. That falls on you." Justin L
"I still have a lot to learn about being the kind of man I hope to become. As I got back from driving my wife to work, I saw Bob H. plowing several neighbors' driveways while Rick G. took care of ours. I learned a lot from these men when they were my priesthood leaders, but I think I am learning more by watching them in action." Wes S
And finally a quote passed through a shared photo on FB that I didn't catch where it originated... but thanks to Robbie K I read.  "May we reflect on this past year beyond what our eyes have seen…may we get to the heart of what this year brought us, and may we be filled with hope for all that’s to come."
This is going to be my cheat Katrina. Once a week I'm stealing quotes and passing them on here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment