Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Movie on Christmas

Blog post # 34 of 365

I wrote a blog post of my top five Christmas traditions and there really is six.

#6 top Christmas tradition is going to a movie. Since we do our Christmas party before Christmas day and most of my kids have moved away I enjoy a matinee on Christmas morning. This year Kyle and I went to see Jack Reacher. It was a pretty good movie and we were not alone.

The best moment at the theater today 12/25/12 was helping a little boy (about 9 or 10) help find a bathroom. As I exited the theater he came down the hall and looked as if he was looking for something but I knew only an emergency exit was down the way he was going. I was able to point him in the right direction and he was very grateful. It is good to know some parents are still teaching manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment