Monday, December 31, 2012

Favorite people

Blog post #38 of 365


I have a lot of favorite people… Where to begin?

My kids are way up on the top. I have 5 of them and each one can make me laugh and cry easier than any other person on the planet! 

My grandkids are also on the top of my list. As of today I have 4 of them. They have the best smiles, giggles, questions and so much more. When you have grandchildren you really finally get to know what it is to love in awe. I look at those little humans and thank God every day that I  get to have them in my life.

My daughter’s in law are way up there. As of this writing 2 of my children are married. Those two women are beautiful, smart, love my boys, are excellent mothers and I don’t think I could have picked better for them. Thankfully I didn’t have to!

My family is pretty special. I have 5 wonderful brothers that also make me crazy at times. The married ones have made excellent choices in a wife. Those women are smart, beautiful and love my brothers. How could I not love them! I have one sister and in a few months time I will meet my brother in law. I have lots of nieces and few a nephews. They are all pretty special.

My friends. Oh my I should probably do a post on just my friends! I think I will!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment