Friday, December 7, 2012

Exercise



Blog Post #7 of 365

I never understood people who totally live to work out. I feel better when I am so I do but I’ll never be a fan especially of straight up gym type exercise. YUCK! I do have preferences. These would be my top five.


1.      Swimming. I would swim every day if I had a pool. Okay it would have to be heated or indoor but I would be in it every single day.
2.       Dancing. It hurts to dance but I love it!
3.       Biking. I love my stationary bike because where I live the drivers would kill me if I rode on the streets. I also love that it can be hot or cold or wet outside and I can ride in comfort. However I would absolutely ride outside if I had a working outdoor bike!
4.       Walking. I love to walk. Walking hurts but I power through the pain and walk anyway.
5.       Weights both free weights and my strap on weights. I have the ankle/wrist weight but I wish I had a weight vest. Maybe some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment