Monday, July 1, 2013

The 'Things' That Make Me Happy

Blog post #227 of 365

What makes me happy?

Taking care of myself and of people I love, makes me happy.

Making sure my job is not to please you but to please myself. However if you benefit from the fallout cool!

Saying yes when I want to and allowing myself to say no without guilt or anger also makes me very happy.

Understanding the stuff that is out of my hands, is out of my hands and I letting it go, makes me happy.

Positive self talk. No really, I do, it helps me feel good!

Telling it like it is. Saying what I mean. Sorry if it hurts but you asked... Also makes me happy.

Not falling or jumping into your drama and negativity. I'll walk away, hang up bow out, or whatever I need to do to avoid it. So quit whining because you have been warned. Yup that makes me happy too.

I have dreams. They are mine. Leave them alone because I always dream big. Dreaming makes me happy.

I have learned to trust myself. I have good instincts. If it feels bad it probably is and if it is good it probably is. I know the difference between right and wrong and yes that makes me happy too.




No comments:

Post a Comment