Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mr. Right

Blog post # 237 of 365

I'm so sad for all of the young (late 20's early 30's) women I know who are lamenting publicly about being single. They talk of Mr. Right, the 'perfect' guy, and soul mates and I wonder if they are passing up the truly right guy because they think there is this phantom perfect guy. Well I have never met a perfect anyone male or female.

Seriously there must be more than one someone for everyone. Otherwise nobody would get together. The world is huge and if there is only one what are the chances he or she lives in your city or scope of influence?

Most truly happy couples I know are happy because they want to be happy. They date still, explore still, hang out still, love still and don't just go through the motions.

People evolve through time so why would a relationship?

I wish everyone would just pay attention to what is not what could be.

I wish the singles I know would open their eyes to the possibilities and then keep them open. When you get older the choices are fewer and farther between. Take advantage.

I wish the married people I know will keep their eyes open and evolve with their spouse and quit complaining. Enough already. Be grateful for what you have. My gosh I would love what you have.

So quit whining already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment