Friday, July 19, 2013

I Must Not Be Like Most Women

Blog post #245 of 365

Caution this blog post not rated for children. Please don't let your kids read over your shoulder unless you are one of those parents then go on and ignore your kid.

I know I am different than most women. I don't fit into any real social norms.

Lets face it at six feet I am taller than most women. I hate shoes, shopping, and most girly trappings like makeup and stuff. But it goes beyond that. I love tools, building stuff, figuring out the answers to dilemmas and I believe about every toy built for a boy is way more fun than the female equivalent.

I recently read an article entitled '15 Things Most Women Don't Know About Men' (http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/15-things-most-women-dont-know-about-men/) but I knew all of those things. Most are common sense if you pay more than fifteen seconds of attention to men.

Men however are as diverse as women. Some men are sensitive and want to cuddle after sex. They are likely thinking about the one in their arms, the one they wish was in their arms or when they are going to have sex again but they aren't thinking about their missing Game Cube. (Most men I know would never misplace any game.) Some men like a well done hand job because with said hand job there is kissing, companionship and maybe so boobs. I could go on but I'm not going to.

Just pay attention, be kind and everything should fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment