Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Flu Today

Blog post #243 of 365

Is if feed a fever starve the flu or feed the flu and starve a fever? All I know is get plenty of rest and staying hydrated is the best advice.

With all of the advances of modern medicine you'd think we would have cured influenza and viruses.

There are people like me who have allergies. My allergies will sometimes make my throat itch or burn. My allergies will sometimes stuff up my nose or make it runny. My allergies will sometimes make me cough.

I believe I may have a flu bug of some kind. Sunday my throat was on fire. Monday I was a little stuffed up. Tuesday I just felt blah. Today I am pretty sure I have the flu.

It shouldn't take three days to figure out it sin;t my allergies.

I'm going to drink a glass of juice and take a nap. Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment