Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Two Choices

Blog post #250 of 365

There are two choices. Be happy or be a slug? Okay maybe not a slug exactly. Are you proactive or do you watch the world pass you by?

Some people are content to be the kind of person who exists only. Takes each day without thought of the next. Wake up, eat, work, eat, veg, sleep and start over again. Not helping others, not self improvement, really not much thought at all. If they are content with that life good for them.

I make the other choice.

I do what I can to help others. Give what I can when I can. I do what I can to be as healthy as I can under the circumstances. I take vitamins, work out a little every day, get check ups, read books, play, create and let the people in my life know they matter, that I care and that they are loved. I try to be humble. I remember to be grateful. It isn't always easy but it is a good life.

I encourage you to be proactive. Do what you can to be content and hopefully help others be content as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment