Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bandwagon

Blog post # 247 of 365

I saw this and thought I get it...

I traced this photo to here  https://www.facebook.com/RangerUpFanPage but I am unsure of its origin. I think the concept is genius so kudos to whoever did it.

It seems these days everyone is complaining about something. They have a point to make but what point I am unsure. Someone states their case and people climb on the bandwagon.

In my opinion jumping on a bandwagon isn't too much different than mob mentality. They are doing it, do you think we should too kind of thinking.

I prefer doing my own thinking. I'll research your ideas and form my own opinions.

(Not to self there have been a bunch of posts lately with the word opinion(s). Maybe I should change things up? Nope my blog, my thoughts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment