Friday, July 12, 2013

Water

Blog post #238 of 365

I drink water. Mostly ice water but I like water. No sodium and quenches thirst. Also it is a habit.

I just read several new reasons to drink water.

2 glasses after waking up help jump start activate internal organs.

1 glass 30 minutes before a meal helps with digestion and helps you eat less.

1 glass before a bath can lower your blood pressure (if that is a problem for you. Mine is naturally low and I take showers so this one might not be that important for me.)

1 glass of water before going to bed helps lower your risk heart attacks, stroke, and leg cramps in the night. A muscle seeking hydration will cramp up which will wake you up with a charlie horse.

Just a few things to consider.

Going to go get a drink of water.

Have a nice day.



No comments:

Post a Comment