Monday, July 29, 2013

Turn Offs

Blog post #255 of 365

Admit it there are some things that just turn you off. I have my own ideas on the subject.

No sense of humor is a turn off. Come on there are time if you don't find the humor the only thing left is to cry. I pick laughter.

Opulence is oddly a big turn off for me. I live at the edge of a very affluent area. It is a huge turn off to see these people tear down beautiful old homes and erect mini-mansions. I see these homes and think I don't want to clean that huge thing or have to pay some stranger to come to my personal space to clean it. I don't want to heat or cool that three story entryway either. I think they are inviting a burglar to invade their personal space. Then fill the driveway with high end cars. They make garages but don't park these high end vehicles inside. If you want a fancy car keep it in the garage so you aren't asking for trouble. I believe understated is the way to go.  There are a few home that are huge but you'd never know it at a first glance and I appreciate that but loving those old homes I hate to see them replaced right and left with the little monsters.

Over indulgence, especially substance abuse is a major turn off. It becomes an excuse for bad behavior. Over indulgence is never ever productive and it takes so long to get to normal I just find it difficult to tolerate.

Odor is such a turn off. Both unclean smells and overly perfumed smells are so off putting for me.

Sluts are a turn off. I don't want to know who or how many. I don't want the dirty feeling I get or the STDs you might be passing on, ewww yuck.

Over piercing or tattoos are a turn off. By over piercing I am serious. That one inch hole in your ear. Any hole with a gauge is off putting to me as are any in the nose, or face in general. Yup anyplace other than your ear is not attractive in anyway to me. Add any kind of redness or ooze and I am really turned off. A few well done, well placed tattoos are okay but covering your entire armor body is just off putting. Your skin will age. I have proof. Yuck. And never ever think a tattoo on you face is okay. It just isn't.

These are the ones that sit at the forefront of my brain but I know there are more.




No comments:

Post a Comment