Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Measuring My Success

Blog post #256 of 365

Where do you live?

What kind of car do you drive?

What kind of house do you live in?

We all measure success differently.

How large is your bank account?

How well did you plan for retirement?

How many vacations did you take?

Maybe more important than how many is where did you vacation?

Did you complete your most outrageous bucket list?

None of that matters to me. Not really anyway.

I know my way of measuring success is way different than any of those things.

My measure of success is More like this.

How many people do I love?

How many people love me?

How many hugs did I give?

How much did I help?

How little did I hinder?

How many times did I make a difference in someone's life.

Those are the kinds of things I measure as my success.


No comments:

Post a Comment