Sunday, June 30, 2013

June Quotes

Blog post #226 of 365

I do so enjoy just writing down what I see and hear. People say the darnedest things!

"That's hitting about a 9.0 on my weird shit-o-meter!" Kety

"There are two important days in your life. The day you were born and the day you find out why." Mark T

"Silence is golden unless you have kids, then silence is suspicious." Debbie

"Happy marriage is the union of two great forgivers." Karen D

"Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth." Lacey L

"I am awesome. Even if you can't tell." Lacey L

"Fear is temporary. Regret is forever." Kayla G

"Sometimes the things we can't change end up changing us." Stephanie P

"God help me hold on, help me to get to what I dream of, help me honor where I am today so that I can appreciate where I will be tomorrow." Tyler P

"Hurt me with the truth but NEVER comfort me with a lie" Lacey

"Never sacrifice your dignity for your dignity." Ashlynn

"If someone wants you in their life they'll make room for you. You shouldn't have to fight for a spot. Never, ever insist yourself to someone who continually overlooks your worth." Jay

"It is better to know and  be disappointed than to never know and wonder." Joyce

"If you can't figure out where you stand with someone, you might want to stop standing and start walking" Stephanie P

"Sometimes God's greatest blessings are not in what He has given but what He has taken away. He knows best, you just need to trust Him." Kathi

"...weak flash that resembled a feeble nightlight fart..." Christopher H

"You present situation is not your final destination." Karen L

"The most important of the Lord's work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." Harold B. Lee via Aprilyn

"Don't confuse genetic engineering with evolution, there is one huge difference between the two. Genetic engineering takes the genes that already exist and rearranges them to produce something new. Evolution is a random genetic mutation that creates something entirely new." Eric



No comments:

Post a Comment