Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Health and Taking a Moment

Blog post #206 of 365

I adore art. I saw this sand sculpture and tried to find it's origin (It was attached to an attachment to a celebrity gossip beauty blog) but I was unsuccessful. Lovely for sure.


I have many friends who are talented artists. Sculptors, painters, photographers mostly and none really "known" as artists but I am grateful I get a chance to see the passion and talent they have. 

I hope you stop every now and again to admire some art even if it is natures beauty. According to my doctor enjoying art, music, reading, watching fish (either tanked or in a pond or whatever), and taking in nature all can lower stress, help your heart stay healthy and lower your blood pressure. Amazing how the simple things make you feel better. Take care of yourself and enjoy a little moment of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment