Sunday, June 23, 2013

An Evening With Our Ballerina

Blog post #218 of 365

My great niece is 3 (she already claims 4 but she has 2 months of 3 left). She is taking ballet and I got to go to her recital. She preformed well for 3. I wish my video would upload but here are a few photos of her and her family.

 This is how a ballerina stands.
 One of her dance moves.

 Grandma and auntie got her flowers.

 Just a few more poses.

TK just waiting for mommy.

 Mom arrived and everything was right in the world!




Her big sister was a huge help getting everything ready and cleaning up dinner dishes.

After her dance J came out into the audience. She looked around and asked if her mommy was there. I said, "No she is at work remember?" She said, "Oh yeah, good thing you were here to take pictures." She melts my heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment