Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy birthday Son

Blog post #202 of 365

Son you are a joy to me. I have three sons and that statement covers them all.

I just figured that since I have finally hit the 200 mark and today is one of their actual birthdays I would wish them all a very happy birthday. You see they all have birthdays within 13 days. Crazy when they were little. More fun now that they are older. Yes, unfortunately they had several combined birthday parties growing up. It is the way of making the craziness a little more limited!

All three are good humans. They were all so different when they were little. Two never stopped moving. One was content to stay put if he had a little anything to entertain him. Two are more deep thinkers. One is more spontaneous. One is done with school. Two are married. Two have kids and yes they are the married ones! All three are sweet and kind and so unique.

I love you son, son, son!

Happy birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment