Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Kid Fun

Blog post #221 of 365

For me it is all about the kids. When I go visit kids or they visit me I am on the floor playing with them or they are on my lap. We read, play, joke around or whatever. I have crafts on hand but every now and again I'll have something we can cook up, decorate, or make something we can play with. With a few simple items you can make Flubber. So much better than salt dough.

Flubber

What you'll need:
3/4 cup cold water
1 cup Elmer's glue
liquid food coloring
1/2 cup hot water
1 teaspoon Borax (found in many laundry aisles)

What you'll do:
Mix first cold water, Elmer's glue and food coloring in a small bowl.
In a separate bowl mix the hot water and Borax together until the Borax is completely dissolved.
Slowly add glue mixture to the Borax mixture. Mix well. Pour off excess water.

Now it is time to play!

Store in an air tight container.

Okay so this is sort of a recipe but not really you can't eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment