Monday, June 24, 2013

Changes

Blog post #219 of 365

I have had babies and everything changed.

My social life changed. It all became about my kids. We did not go on 'play dates' we hung out with friends and formed bonds on extra levels. Staying in and going to bed early was the norm.

My every decision I've made and still make now that they are adults is different in a good way.

My development of keen adaptive skills. To sleep when I could, clean up often, and enjoy play.

My body changed. Though I didn't get big deep stretch marks there are no road maps to be seen across the room. Stomach muscles? Ha ha. Slightly wider hips. I'm sure they just gave up moving all of the way back aft kid two. Bags under my eyes, still. Gray hair, yes I'm over fifty and it is expected but I know much of it was earned. Wrinkles, yup! Deflated, breastfed, droopy overused  boobs! Every change worth it.

I forgot to mention my vagina. No vagina is the same after giving birth... They just aren't nor should they be. It does not mean what you might think though. The size does not change but they instantly age in fast forward. Mine became more sensitive, TMI?

My vehicle ever since having children is based on how many can be legally belted in. Usually and six plus seater and now with grandchildren I don't ever see a two or four seater in my future!

My wardrobe suffers. I don't dress up. Most of my clothes were and because of grandchildren are purchased with longevity and stain camouflage in mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment