Saturday, June 29, 2013

Does your face light up?

Blog post #225 of 365

I was reading a rant the other day and one of the questions asked by a frustrated parent was "Does your face light up when you see your child?" My answer is how could it not?

It doesn't matter how old they are, where they live, or the choices they make. Even the ones I don't agree with. What does matter is they will always be my child. A part of me and I a part of them.

Hopefully I didn't screw up too bad...

The best part is when they come around or even when they call. Yes my face lights up. An multiply that by a hundred and that is brightness of my face when my grandchildren are around. Amazing how happy one person can make you. All it takes is one and as of this writing both children and grandchildren combined there are 8. that is a lot of joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment