Sunday, March 10, 2013

Words For People We Love

Blog post # 115 of 365

Some words and phrases we should use with people we love...

I  look at you with wonder. Amazed by who you are and what you can do.

Please.

Thank you. That was kind.

I love you. There is nothing you could say or do to make that change.

People cry for many reasons: Then they are sad, happy, hurt, worried, angry afraid, or lonely. It is okay, go ahead and cry.

I made a mistake. I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

You did the right thing. Good job. You should be proud. I know I am.

So you made a mistake. People make mistakes. I know you are sorry. I forgive you. Move on.

It is always good to decide but it is also okay to change your mind.

Make good choices.

You are clever. Good idea.

I have a surprise for no reason at all except I love you/

You don't have to hurry. We have time. I'll wait.

What would you like to do. You pick.

I'll listen. Tell me about it.

I miss you when we don't get to see each other.

I think you can do it. Try. I'll be here if you need help.

If we work together we can accomplish anything.

I'm glad you asked. I'm happy to assist you.

What do you hope for? What do you wish for? What do you dream of?


No comments:

Post a Comment