Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Curiosity

Blog post #124 of 365

Curiosity is a part of who I am.

My daughter would probably say I am nosy. Maybe I am nosy. I know when it comes to my daughter. Naturally I want to know about her, what she is up to, who she hangs with, what she likes and dislikes. She doesn't always want to share. In fact most of the time she keeps her cards close to her chest and only reveals what she wants, when she wants to reveal it!

I look at things as they are. I find beauty in age, history, nature, love and living. I try to look deeply from as many angles as I can to get my truest perspective. I ask a lot of questions to avoid being left in the dark.

I believe living this way is honest. I believe it is human to be curious. I am okay with who I am.






No comments:

Post a Comment