Sunday, March 31, 2013

March Quotes

Blog Post #136 of 365

If you haven't caught on yet I have been collecting quotes from friends, movies, music, the internet etc. that I find interesting. I don't always agree but they strike me as worth repeating. Here is what I found in March.

"It might be difficult to wait for what you want but it must be harder to live with the regret if you don't." Me

"Sometimes people who really want to talk are the ones that really want to." Unknown via Jake L

"I believe people deserve a second chance. I'm just not sure everybody deserves a second chance." Kyta D

"You are never too old to set a new goal or dream a new dream." Renee L

"Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide." Ashlynn H.

"Your behavior won't make you a better person, your behavior will." Teresa GH

"Cutting people out of my life doesn't mean I hate them it meant I respect myself." Ashlynn H.

"I may not be the best but I am trying my best." Ashlynn H.

"A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle." CSET via Katrina D.

The most important things should be said in private but every once in a while it is good to be out there for all to see." Me

"The sum of who I am tomorrow is the result of the path I chose to walk today." FW via Kerry H.

"The greatest gift you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." Shell (the long way)

No comments:

Post a Comment