Thursday, March 28, 2013

Family and Easter

Blog post #133 of 365

We have an Easter party every year. Just family getting together for some food and fun. An egg hunt and a little play.

This year I planned the event after my sister's arrival. She hadn't seen family in 13 years. Her husband has never met any of our family. To make things even harder I invited my other brothers. The ones not related to my mom. All together we have seven siblings. Getting everyone to agree to come is hard but so worth the effort.

Well it was a success. Everyone showed.  
For the first time all seven siblings together
 With their spouses.
All of the California great grans showed.
We had an egg hunt. 


We ate good food.

We played a bunch! 
We hung out.
When it was time to part there were hugs all around. 
Easter is a time of renewal, a time for family, a time for love and always so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment