Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Quest, Challenge & Goal

Blog post 132 of 365

I love a quest. A journey to find something. I especially love a quest to find truth. But any quest is good. I feel like taking the journey is important even the rough journeys. There is always something to be learned from the process.

I love a challenge. Well I love most challenges. Especially the self imposed challenges. Even hard ones like writing 365 blog posts in 365 days! I can't let stuff get in my way.

I love goals. I always have a goal for the day. A list of things that need to be done.I try to prioritize the list and get the most important thing done first. I have long term goals too. I usually have several goals in mind. Some may say it is too hard to focus with so many goals but I disagree.

I challenge everyone who reads this to set a goal, make a quest and take on a challenge before the year is through!

No comments:

Post a Comment