Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I Never

Blog post #118 of 365

First off if you say "I never" chances are you will so I will go with "I try never."

I try never to hurt your feelings intentionally anyway.

I try never to leave my work for someone else to finish.

I try never to ask you to do something I would not be willing to do myself.

I try never to give up on the people I care about.

I try never to make judgments without the gathering facts.

I try never to jump to conclusions. To be honest this one is hard but I try every time!

I try never to make assumptions for the obvious reason.

I try never to give up.

I try never to relieve your sorrow, burden, sadness etc. if I can.

I try never to forego my principles.

I try never to hold a grudge unless you keep proving unworthy of my trust.

I try never to say I'll never.

No comments:

Post a Comment