Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pre Aussie Visit

Blog post #128 of 365

Anticipating my sister's arrival after 13 years away was difficult. We have never really seen eye to eye. Oh don't get me wrong I love her and I look forward to her visit but I also wonder how things will play out. My sister and I have rarely seen anything eye to eye.

My sister is getting to meet her grandchildren for the very first time. I've had the opportunity to know these kids since birth and have tried to take photos and video of everyone so my sister could get a glimpse of them. That part makes me sad. Knowing she has missed out on so much time. All of those firsts. All of those laughs and cries.

This will post after they arrive but too soon for me to make an assessment of how things went... Maybe I'll do a mid visit post too.


No comments:

Post a Comment