Saturday, March 30, 2013

Adjustment and Adjusting!

Blog post #135 of 365

Finally got an adjustment!Oh did that feel good.

Since my sister arrived I have been driving them here and there. I have been going non stop. Cooking, cleaning, washing clothes, entertaining, arranging, and rearranging. So today after our adjustment I decided it would be good to just go to a movie. We did. My sister and I both read The Host and the movie came out Friday. It was good. It let out with just enough time to get home pack their bags and head to the airport.

It has been non stop people for over a week. Right this minute the house is quiet. I warmed leftovers. (We have tons.) I can watch TV and just veg. Oh how wonderful the next four days will be. I am adjusting to this new normal very well indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment