Thursday, March 21, 2013

Urban Dictionary Cracks Me Up

Blog post # 126 of 365

My friend looked up her name in the Urban Dictionary. The description it gave was very close to the girl I have always known and not too far off from other people I know with that name. So I thought why not give it a try. Here is what the Urban Dictionary says about Cherie:

an amazing girl (: somebody you can always rely on. most cheries are usually stunning. guys are found throwing themselves at cherie. Emilys best friend. cherie is somebody that you could never compare to. a shooting star.
"woah thats amazing, its like cherie."

"that girl is pretty, must be called cherie or somethin"
it is french for loved one
"She/he is my cherie.
Probably one of the most nicest, beautiful, and classiest girls you will ever met. Derived from the french name "Darling" This girl is not to be underestimated, her beauty also comes with high intelligence. Cherie's tend to be very unique, not living to people's standards but instead making up her own style and trends. Her style tends to be very sexy, and all the guys crave her. She also has a thing about driving excessively fast but that is her adventurous side showing and loves her 2 cats and his Asian best friend.
Oh my gosh, She just pulled an Cherie while driving!

Oh my gosh, This girl looks like an Cherie!

I'm Cherie, I'm fabulous!

(Note I am not a cat person. It would be two dogs in my case.)
The most beautiful girl in the world, is hated by few but loved by many. Especially by the person writing this ;P Cherie's are very caring, know how to make people happy when they are very sad. Can break hearts but fix them as well. I love her to death 

Girl: omg I was so sad last night, but then got so happy

Friend: what happend?

Girl: cherie came over and fixed everything :D
To die your your hair a silly colour or to engage in sexual activity and forget the persons name
" I seem to have cherie'd my hair" "I cherie'd a guy last nyt" i.e "I can't remember his name and we had sex"
I'm still laughing. It isn't completely accurate and some parts are disturbing but I can't help shaking my head and laughing all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment