Sunday, March 3, 2013

February Quotes

Blog post #108 of 365 

I have fun looking at the silliness and wisdom of others. So here is what caught my eye in February.

"The Bible is meant to be bread for daily use and not cake for special occasions" LDSM via Teresa GH

"If you need anything call me. God" I'm pretty sure God is the author on this one.

"It's not hard to make decisions once you know what your values are." Roy E. Disney Kerry JH

"Beautiful people don't need coats. They've got their auras to keep them warm..." Jordan GN

"When it comes to faith and building your own personal testimony, 'treading water is the same as drowning.' (House of Cards)" Sarah J

"Staying quiet doesn't necessarily mean I have nothing to say. It might just be that I don't think you are ready for my thoughts." Unknown

"A goal is a dream with a deadline." -Napoleon Hill via Kat D

If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. 

"Sometimes the most ordinary things can become extraordinary by doing them with the right people." Elizabeth Greene via Geoff  B

"You can't make the same mistake twice. The second time it was a choice." Kerry H 

"You just have to live life not caring what other people think and shake off the drama and prove to them that you're better than they think you are." GB (Kinda proves my point, read it again slowly this time.)  

"Before you assume, learn the facts. Before you judge, understand why. Before you hurt someone, feel. Before you speak (type), think!" Blue Mt alert


"If you're brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello." - Paulo Coehlo 
"Real friends are always going to be there by your side, even at times when you tell them to leave. "
"Behind every great kid is a (mom/parent) who is afraid (she is/they're) screwing it up." Kristen S
"Winning is but a moment, better is forever." Food network
"If changing the world is your fight it will exhaust you, but if it is just your way of being, then it will be effortless!" Richard C
"Sometimes you face difficult things not because you are doing something wrong but because you are doing something right." LLIL via Teresa GH
"If  you don't believe in dragons, It is curiously true, That the dragons you disparage, Choose not to believe in you." Jack Prelutsky via Whytnee A
"No one can do everything. Everyone can do something." WAU via Katrina D
"Life is an echo. What you send out comes back." SG via Renee L
"I was chasing my dreams but tripped on reality and busted my head on the truth. Richard C
"The first ones to help you up are usually the ones who know what if feels like to fall down." BEQS via Rose N 
"Tears are words that need to be written" -Paulo Coehlo via Liesl B
"In my dreams I have another life." Unkown
"Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open" Thomas Dewar via Renee L
"Don't tell people your dreams, show them." Richard C
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it change your attitude." Maya Angelou via Jordan N.
“The same God that placed that star in a precise orbit millennia before it appeared over Bethlehem in celebration of the birth of the Babe has given at least equal attention to placement of each of us in precise human orbits so that we may, if we will, illuminate the landscape of our individual lives, so that our light may not only lead others but warm them as well.” -Neal A. Maxwell via Denzil K
"I can't watch you choose. To pour salt in your wounds. Now all I know to do. Is say a prayer for you." Nate L
"I want to love myself more." Ashlynn H
"Once upon a time I was sweet and innocent, then shit happened." Rose N
 "God doesn't give us what we can handle, God helps us handle what we are given." Unknown via Aprilyn (I like the sentiment but I'm not sure if I agree.)
"The first ones to help you up are the ones who know what it feels like to fall." ISF viaCynthia D

"We live in an era of stupidity, greed and selfishness. Everyone seems to know the price of everything but nobody seems to know the value of anything." CLHL 

"There is usually a price attached to everything that has nothing to do with the dollar value." CLHL

"Success is not always what you see." Unknown

"Telling me I can't be ad because somebody has it worse is the same as telling me I can't be happy because someone has it better than me." Unknown

"Happiness is pursuing work sustains the spirit." Disneyland on a wall

"Crying doesn't make you weak; giving up does." Katrina D

"Look back, thank God. Look forward and trust God. Look around, serve God. Look within to find God." Nancy &Steve










No comments:

Post a Comment