Friday, March 29, 2013

Busy Work

Blog post # 134 of 365

I detest busy work. Oh my goodness there is a ton of busy work after an accident.

My sister is on vacation and we had an accident.

Post accident the day following we had to call the adjusters and fill in the gaps then in the afternoon I had to get myself to the post surgery appointment and get checked out. It took hours as I expected. My son and his wife went to their chiropractor get adjusted.

Post accident day two we took Mom to her orthopedic group to get her back and neck hardware checked. Got a prescription and then found a chiropractor for my sister and I.

Post accident day three we went to the chiropractor who really just took x-rays and talked to us. My sister and her husband prepared to go to Utah. A planned site they wanted to do and also to see more family.

Post accident day four we go see our chiropractor and hopefully finally get adjusted! Life is good, I think.

What we had planned to do. Go visit her kids, go to Hollywood, go to the temple, go see her other kids and then send her to Utah... Really it wasn't supposed to be a bunch of busy work!

No comments:

Post a Comment