Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Watching the Pot

Blog post #110 of 365

The watched pot never boils. An old saying regarding patience.

Being patient is not my favorite thing to do. I'm patient. Very patient when I need to be but then again I don't have to like it.

I remember the day I started this blog. I was ambitious. I was certain I would write regularly. I didn't. Then I got the 365 blog posts in 365 day challenge. I felt a little accomplishment when I hit double digits. Then it seemed like forever before I would hit 100. Well I hit 100 and passed it but finally noticed at 110 really? Maybe I'm not as impatient as I thought I was.

Then I started thinking about a project I am doing with two friends. One is kind of absent and I am okay with that. She has stuff going on and is known for being a little flaky with projects. Starts many and finishes few. Anyway the other friend is balancing work, young family and other responsibilities with a pretty big project. I am doing less and so I have to wait more... Really hard for me. I figure if I want this project to move along I need to do my daily reminder and then back off and find something else to entertain myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment