Monday, March 11, 2013

Believe

Blog post #116 of 365

If you truly believe you can accomplish anything.

The problem lies with those who doubt or those who plant doubt. Stay away from those people and work to get your mind right. You can do anything you put your mind to do.

If you believe you can  then you keep trying and pushing until you figure out a way to accomplish your goal. It might take a while because everything happens in God's time and sometimes we must wait for what we really want.

Sometimes you need to ask. I don't know it all but if I need something I will ask every time. What have I got to lose? If they say no or I don't know find someone else to help.

Everything worth doing takes effort. Whatever you invest you will reap. Laziness will get you no place.

Start believing in yourself and you will see what follows.




No comments:

Post a Comment