Thursday, May 23, 2013

Rubbish

Blog post #187 of 365

Yes, one more on trash but I figured it needed a different title.

When I was a kid taking out the trash was something I don't ever remember having as 'my job.' I remember seeing my grandfather taking out the trash when we visited. I know my brother's 'job' was to take out the trash. I don't know who took them to the street. I never remember anyone taking out the trash to the street. I'm sure someone did but who?

Well these days it is me. I take out the trash. Well I do and sometimes Kyle does. He is usually working trash night and I want to know it was done so I do it. Kyle will bring them in. I love that!

I mentioned before we have three trash cans for three kinds of trash. They are pretty big. Probably bigger than we really need but on the days I clean out a closet or something it not enough space. On those days I have asked a neighbor or two if I could slide in an extra bag or two. I have since then slid in a few more bags than I asked about but I never over fill their trash cans ans I appreciate them having the space. I have in turn had one or two extra bags slid into my cans. Especially after a party.

I love my neighbors. We get along well and have learned to give and take a little. They probably love me a lot more now that we have mowed the weeds and continue to water said weeds! Maybe one day grass will take root. I can keep planting and praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment