Friday, May 24, 2013

Garbage

Blog post #188 of 365

Okay so  I'm on a roll... yes one more trash post.

One of my neighbors has gone overboard. They have taken liberties with my trashcan. I feel violated. Especially since I know not who has done this awful thing!

I went out to add the daily trash to my can before it was picked up and I can't. The can is filled to the overly heavy mark with roofing debris. I mean old shingles, wood, tar paper and the like. So heavy I felt the need to call the trash company and ask what they would do if it were too heavy. They said they would have to tag it and I would be responsible for making it lighter and they would pick it up the next week. Really and how do I make it lighter? Where do I put this trash and what about my trash?


Well luckily it wasn't "too" heavy and they took it but then I have a curb full of stuff that fell from this over filled trashcan to pick up and dispose of... Really?


Every week I have trash in my yard on trash day. Sometimes it is in the street, sometimes in my weed/grass and sometimes all the way up my driveway near the fence. It apparently likes to float around, travel if you will from whoever tossed it all the way up to my yard. Stuff that floats out of other people's cans and blows miraculously into my yard. Why my yard I will never know but my driveway, curb and weeds are apparently the favored spot for this floaty trash. I'm not cool with this. They are not my condom wrappers, packing peanuts, bits of wrapping paper and whatever else decides to float my way.

UGH! Why me?

No comments:

Post a Comment