Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hoss and Trafton

Blog post #194 of 365

Today is my son and my nephew's birthdays. They were born thirty years apart. To be honest I would have liked to have spent time with both of them. My nephew went to Disneyland but he went with a crowd who paid his way and So it wouldn't have been fun for me. My son kind of lives far away ans as you can see by yesterday's post I am in pain so that drive would be too much but spending time with my son means spending time with my grandies and I love spending time with my grandies! So no matter who I spent birthday time with I would have had a bonus! Dang it I missed out, boo.

Tomorrow I go to the doctor. Maybe he will give me something different  for the pain and I can go play with my birthday boys a different day.

Happy birthday guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment