Monday, May 20, 2013

Knickers In A Knot

Blog post #184 of 365

Today I read, 'Getting your knickers in a knot solves nothing and makes you walk funny.' (I don't remember where.) I couldn't agree more.

I am from the United States and the saying I am more accustomed to is, 'Don't get your panties in a wad.' It is the same idea really.

My niece lives in Australia and she calls her underwear knickers. It took some getting used to. My niece has a tendency to get mad at me. I sometimes ask for it by telling her exactly what I think and sometimes I have no idea why she is upset but every time I say 'Don't get your panties in a wad.' It generally makes her more angry.

I get angry at times. Who doesn't? However I do not really understand the idea of staying mad. Not working things through. Holding on to your anger for anger sake. Just silly really. So when I see someone who looks like they have their panties in a bunch or knickers in a knot I'm probably going to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment