Saturday, January 26, 2013

Learning as I Go

Blog post #71 of 365

From the time we are born we all learn as we go. We make tons of mistakes. Don't lie to yourself we all make mistakes. Some of us make more than others. Some of us repeat our mistakes. Some repeat our mistakes over and over never really getting it right.

The key is to pay attention as we go. Growing along the way. Without the observation and self awareness we will be the one to repeat and repeat and repeat without end. Trust me on this you don't want to be that guy.

I am thankful for opportunities to learn. I am thankful for the opportunity to take risks. I am thankful for the right to choose. And I am thankful for the right to keep making mistakes until I get it right.

I am also thankful to the people who show me by example how to be good and strong and make better choices. I am thankful for the screw ups who have crossed my path who I can also learn from. I am thankful too for the difficult people in my life who have shown me how I do not want to be.

May we all not be judged by our mistakes. May we all choose well. May we all continue to learn as we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment