Friday, January 25, 2013

I Believe

Blog post #70 of 365



I believe in miracles.
I believe in being strong especially when it is hard.
I believe happiness and a good attitude make everything better.
I believe in comfort.
I believe the two best ways to burn calories is laughter and sex.
I believe every weakness and every fear can be conquered.
I believe love takes effort.
I believe love is worth the effort.
I believe a smile can change your mood.
I believe quiet is highly underrated.
I believe the best sound is laughter especially the laughter of babies and children.
I believe happiness comes from within and my perceptions can change everything.
I believe in trying hard.
I believe if I ever expect anyone to trust me I must first trust myself.
I believe in magic.
I believe music is a universal language.
I believe friendship matters.
I believe family is important.
I believe in the right to choose.
I believe the Lord loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment