Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Free Stuff

Blog post #66 of 365

The best stuff in life is free. For example; friends, family, smiles, hugs, kisses, love, laughter, sleep, good memories, sunshine, nature, and more.

I adore free stuff. Especially unexpected free stuff. This might sound ungrateful but I love free stuff more if it is something I want, need or will use. Don't get me wrong if something is free I will find a way to use it or find someone who will. I am into using what is at hand. I recycle. I hate to think of stuff just sitting in a landfill someplace when there is more life in the stuff. Okay not a gross dumpster diver type but not opposed to sanding off the rust and using a can of spray paint. All of the toys in this house are put in big plastic jars that were filled with crackers or pretzels at some point.

So if you just want to give me something feel free. I'll figure out a way to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment