Saturday, August 24, 2013

Writing to The World

Blog post #311 of 365

My niece had a link on her Facebook page to this little boy. http://www.writingtotheworld.com/ I can't help but wonder if he is dictating letters to someone who writes or if this little boy is actually writing each letter. I really should read the entire page but the map intrigued me and made me want to write about it.

The kid wants to go to every country. He has been to many. His parents are encouraging him to travel the world, be curious and reach out to people.

Can you imagine if every parent did?

I have never wanted to go to every country. I still don't but there are many I would like to go visit. Some I have never seen while others I saw many years ago. Oh to have had parents who traveled and been smart enough and fortunate enough to travel through the years.

The page is pretty cool check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment