Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Toes

Blog post #285 of 365

Yesterday my toe started to get pink and hurt. So I made an appointment with the foot doctor who said to come back if I had any problems. Unfortunately there was a wait. My appointment was for 4 this afternoon.

With every passing minute my toe hurt more. It got bright pink and began to swell. Lets just say I thought 4 would never arrive. I barely accomplished anything.

He put my toe to sleep. What a relief. Then he dug out as much infection as he could find! There was plenty. I have wound care for the next few days and some oral antibiotics. Hopefully this time next week I'll be feeling better because right now I am hating life!

I am grateful for medication, a good doctor and a great son who drove me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment