Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Oh My NO!

Blog post #263 of 365

I just realized I have never truly been loved. I mean fully loved.

Wait I have been loved. By my kids, my family, my friends but that isn't the kind of love I mean.

I have been in loving relationships. I have loved fully and completely. There are people on this planet right this very minute that I will never not love.

There are a few humans who if they came around me would never have to wonder if they were loved because even after they trashed my heart I still love them. It is a sick and twisted thing I know but it is how I feel. It is just how it is.

I have had the kind of love where when you are together you're better. But I have missed out on the kind of love that is completely reciprocated. I thought I had that a few times in my life but I was wrong. Completely and utterly wrong.

This sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment