Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Waiting

Blog post #283 of 365

My grandmother always said anything worth having is worth working and waiting for, I agree. Every day and every night I say my prayers. My prayers are mostly of gratitude and love but every once in a while I ask for something. Now I know everything happens in God's time but frankly I am not as patient as He is.

While waiting for anything I usually distract myself. Read or write or draw while waiting helps pass the time.

I have learned not to ask the Lord for patience because He will do everything He can to try my patience and buoy it up. I know He can work miracles and in the meanwhile I do my part, remain grateful for what I do have and try to remember the wise words of the fairy Godmother of Cinderella said, "Even miracles take a little time."


No comments:

Post a Comment