Friday, August 23, 2013

Time

Blog post #279 of 365

It seems the closer I get to a year full of posts the less I have to say. Just kidding I can almost always find something to say. It just usually happens when I don't have anything to write on, lol.

I have done bunch of thinking about time. How it slips away and before you know it the day is over, then the week, the month, and a year has gone by. Well this quest of 365 posts in 365 days isn't over yet but it is creeping up on me very quickly. I mean really less than 100 days left!

Honestly as time passes it seems I am never really sure where it went.

My advice make the most of every experience. We all have day to day stuff but when you see that sunset, sunrise, baby, friend, or family just remember to breathe, enjoy and everything will be okay. When you have the opportunity to try something new try it. Be adventurous because you only have one Earthly life so live it.


No comments:

Post a Comment