Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Waiting For Inspiration

Blog post #332 of 365

A friend of my recently said, "I'm waiting for inspiration." It got me to thinking about what inspires me and when...

In all honesty I wonder why people need to 'wait' for inspiration.

I am inspired by music.

I am inspired by nature.

I am inspired by the laughter of children.

I am inspired by sad eyes.

I am inspired by humor.

I am inspired by achievement.

I am inspired by challenge.

I am inspired by age both young and old.

I am inspired by silence.

I am inspired by voices, people I hear not those in one's head.

I am inspired by science.

I am inspired by faith.

I am inspired by stillness.

I am inspired by movement.

I am inspired by living.

Now being inspired is one thing being motivated is another. Sometimes laziness gets to everyone and I find some people hide behind inspiration or mood when in actuality it is lack of motivation or laziness. May we all be inspired by the world around us and never held back by laziness or lack of motivation.



No comments:

Post a Comment