Thursday, October 24, 2013

Let There Be Peace On Earth

Blog post #341 of 365

I love that song. I'm not sure the pageant ladies will every get their wishes for world peace but I know in my world I am trying to be the catalyst for peace. You know, like the song- Let there be peace on Earth and let it begin with me.

It has to start somewhere why not begin with me. Imagine what a wonderful world we would live in if everyone took on the challenge to be a peacemaker. Some would fail from time to time but for the most part we would have a much better world. Who knows we might even some day attain that every elusive world peace.

How about if everyone who reads this post shares it with someone else and for a solid month everyone just tries to be a peacemaker? Come on, I challenge you!

No comments:

Post a Comment